There are a wide variety of ways to get your business seen around the community. Many of these opportunities offer resources like mentoring or financial support. Others are great ways to find new customers. Explore some of the upcoming events and activities below for ways to promote your growing business.
- Celebration for Young Entrepreneurs – An annual competition for business owners ages 6 to 21 who compete for cash, a service package, and mentoring opportunities.
- Young Entrepreneurs Marketplace – A event in May and December that allows young business owners to display and sell their unique products to the local community.
- gSchool Free Websites – A school for students who would like to learn to code websites; gSchool students provide free website to young entrepreneur in exchange for experience learning to code.
- TEDxMileHigh:Youth – A youth-focused annual event that highlights young people who are entrepreneurial, creative, and inspirational.
- Blue Ocean Challenge Pitch Competition – A Colorado business pitch competition offering lots of money to winners.